Sqoop >> mail # dev >> New release branch 1.99.2

New release branch 1.99.2
Hi Sqoop developers

I've just created (with the help Jarcec) a new release branch for
upcoming 1.99.2 release. Please continue committing to main Sqoop 2
branch "sqoop2" as usual, I'll cherry-pick commits to branch-1.99.2 on
per needed basis.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/branch-1.99.2

Thanks,

Venkat