Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com
clear query|facets|time Search criteria: .   Results from 81 to 90 from 328 (0.105s).
Loading phrases to help you
refine your search...
Re: kill-task syntax? - Hadoop - [mail # user]
...On Mar 23, 2011, at 2:02 PM, Keith Wiley wrote:  of error: tId string : task_201103101623_12995_r_000000 is not properly formed 170) ) job tracker?  Killing a job generally works f...
   Author: Allen Wittenauer, 2011-03-23, 22:02
Re: Unable to connect to the url - Hadoop - [mail # dev]
...On Mar 17, 2011, at 10:00 PM, James Ram wrote:  running. given   You really should put a port here.  I'm not sure what happens if  you don't......
   Author: Allen Wittenauer, 2011-03-22, 20:03
Re: Hadoop Version 0.20.2, 0.20.100 and 0.21.0. - Hadoop - [mail # dev]
...On Mar 17, 2011, at 1:19 PM, Jane Chen wrote: (org.apache.hadoop.mapred), and their abstract class counter parts were  introduced (org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce).  I read in the mail...
   Author: Allen Wittenauer, 2011-03-17, 21:00
Re: hadoop fs -rmr /*? - Hadoop - [mail # user]
...On Mar 16, 2011, at 10:35 AM, W.P. McNeill wrote:   In addition to what everyone else has said, I'm fairly certain that -rmr /  is specifically safeguarded against.  But /* m...
   Author: Allen Wittenauer, 2011-03-16, 21:40
Re: Problem with compiling and deploying customed hadoop - Hadoop - [mail # dev]
...On Feb 24, 2011, at 5:41 PM, 朱韬 wrote:   Up here you say trunk...   Down here you say 0.21.   Did you grab the wrong branch?  ...
   Author: Allen Wittenauer, 2011-03-12, 16:38
Re: definition of slots in Hadoop scheduling - Hadoop - [mail # dev]
...(Removing common-dev, because this isn't really a dev question)  On Feb 25, 2011, at 5:52 AM, bikash sharma wrote:  map/reduce   On a TaskTracker, one sets how many maps and ...
   Author: Allen Wittenauer, 2011-03-12, 16:34
Re: disable pipelining in Hadoop - Hadoop - [mail # dev]
...(Removing common-dev, because this isn't a dev question.)  On Mar 1, 2011, at 6:13 AM, bikash sharma wrote:  is  Set mapred.reduce.slowstart.completed.maps to 1.  Be awar...
   Author: Allen Wittenauer, 2011-03-12, 16:32
Re: TaskTracker not starting on all nodes - Hadoop - [mail # dev]
...(Removing common-dev, because this isn't a dev question)  On Feb 26, 2011, at 7:25 AM, bikash sharma wrote:   Check your logs....
   Author: Allen Wittenauer, 2011-03-12, 16:31
Re: Problem running a Hadoop program with external libraries - Hadoop - [mail # user]
...On Mar 8, 2011, at 1:21 PM, Ratner, Alan S (IS) wrote: in mapred-site.xml: mapred.child.envLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/user/ngc/ lib this did not work for us.   Correct.  This isn't expected ...
   Author: Allen Wittenauer, 2011-03-12, 01:03
Re: LZO Packager on Centos 5.5 fails - Hadoop - [mail # user]
...On Mar 6, 2011, at 9:37 PM, phil young wrote: f e.   This is the Apache list, not the Cloudera list, so the question would prob ably better asked there....
   Author: Allen Wittenauer, 2011-03-08, 23:02
Sort:
project
Hadoop (327)
MapReduce (84)
HDFS (57)
type
mail # user (204)
mail # general (72)
mail # dev (41)
issue (11)
date
last 7 days (0)
last 30 days (0)
last 90 days (1)
last 6 months (2)
last 9 months (328)
author
Harsh J (537)
Owen O'Malley (402)
Steve Loughran (357)
Todd Lipcon (234)
Eli Collins (181)
Arun C Murthy (156)
Chris Nauroth (129)
Alejandro Abdelnur (121)
Allen Wittenauer (115)
Nigel Daley (112)
Tom White (111)
Daryn Sharp (108)
Konstantin Shvachko (102)
Ted Yu (95)
Aaron Kimball (93)